You can help The Garvin Foundation with the geese and ducks too! Any donations big and small are most appreciated. We have set the minimum sponsorship at $10 but you can sponsor whatever amount you wish by calling us. To donate $20 simply change the quantity to 2, to donate $50 change the quantity to 5, to donate $100 change the quantity to 10, and so on.
Here is what your sponsorship can help accomplish...
- Bag of cracked corn $10
- Round of Antibiotics for small goose/duck $9
- Round of Antibiotics for large goose $12
- Bale of Hay/straw bedding $7
- 12lb bag of Mazuri Waterfowl food (approx 1 week for 1 goose or 2 weeks for duck) $39
- 50lb bag of Mazuri Waterfowl food (Feeds rehabs for the summer) $80
- Urgent Care exam fee for exotic wildlife at the vet $150
- X-Rays for exotics/wildlife $200
- Lab work for exotics/wildlife $250
- Surgery for hook removal $150
- Surgery for wing amputation $1600
- Cremation for the ones that didn't make it $100
These are examples of the costs we have had to carry for our rehabbed birds. We are not a non-profit so we carry the burden of the bills ourselves and from others that want to sponsor a rehab. Your sponsorship will to towards the general rehab fund to pay for these expenses. If you wish to sponsor a specific goose or duck please contact us.
Follow us on facebook for updates on our rehabs at https://www.facebook.com/thegarvinfoundation